CONGRATULATION

Global Stake Lotto INT

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--8255f1ac-d816-483a-96cc-97568c84e993

GLOBAL STAKES LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL (AFFILATED)
FIRST ATLANTIC FINANCE &SECURITY SERVICES.
HINTHAMEREINDE 93, 5211 PR DEN BORSCH,
THE NETHERLANDS.
TEL: +31-610-201-188
FAX: +31-617-498-142
FROM: THE PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF: IPL/096685769/WP1
BATCH: GL/678753-PCQ03
ATTENTION:
RE: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:
We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of =
the EL GORDO SPANISH GLOBALSTAKE LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS PROGRAMES =
held on the 18th Jun 2003. You were entered as dependent clients with =
reference Number: IPL/096685769WP1, and batch number GL/678753-PCQ03. Your =
name attached to the ticket number: 6453 drew a lucky winning number, which =
consequently won the sweep take in the second category, in four parts.
You have therefore been approved for a payment of =802,500,000 (TWO MILLION, =
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS) in cash credited to file reference number: =
IPL/096685769/WP1. This is from a total cash prize of =8010,756.820 (TEN =
MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY SIX THOUSAND, EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY EUROS) =
Shared among the international winners in all categories, congratulations!!!
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from =
91,000 (Ninety One thousand) names around the world, as part of our first =
international promotions program, which was conducted in the Easter month of =
the calendar.
Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award =
personal, until your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to =
you. This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or =
unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or =
impersonators.
To claim your winning price, please contact BARRISTER BALA USMAN, (Chief =
Payment Officer) ASSISTANCIA 2003 SECURITY S.A, a group of (OVERSEAASSECURITY =
BVORG) at TEL: +31-610-201-188
FAX: +31-617-498-142, they are your agent, and were responsible for the =
processing and transfer of your winnings to you.
YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-3772-554-H=B067/B4 (keep personal) Remember, =
all prize money must be claimed not later than (26-9-03). After this date, =
funds MIGHT be returned to the ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda as =
unclaimed. Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform =
your claims agent as soon as possible. Once again, Congratulations.
Sincerely,
MRS. ESTHER LODWIG
(PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR)
--8255f1ac-d816-483a-96cc-97568c84e993--