Connect:Direct & Java?

Homer

Hi All,

I have a Java application that needs to use Connect:Direct in order to
send files to Mainframe time to time. Currently I am doing it by having
my C:D commands inside a text file and by calling 'direct.exe' and
passing my command text file to it. Does anybody know about Java
integeration of C:D by any chance?

Thanks,

Homer

Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Homer,

I've your same problem, but I'm not be able to find any aswer to our question. So I write you to know if you've found some solution about it.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
JohnPP

Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi

Connect : direct does provide its API. where is you can build a process and pass that string to the API methods. I hope this helps

Thanks.