    integeration of C:D by any chance?

    Thanks,

    Homer
    Homer, Jul 4, 2006

  2. Homer

    JohnPP

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Hi Homer,

    I've your same problem, but I'm not be able to find any aswer to our question. So I write you to know if you've found some solution about it.

    Thanks in advance.

    Best Regards,
    JohnPP
    JohnPP, Sep 14, 2006

  3. Homer

    Koustubh

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hi

    Connect : direct does provide its API. where is you can build a process and pass that string to the API methods. I hope this helps

    Thanks.
    Koustubh, Jul 19, 2011