connecting to remote

Geno

How can I edit and write code from a remote client?
I have a development server with all of the server software(SQL 2000,
win2k_adsvanced, and all of the dotnet framework.)
I want to edit & write code on my XP client but I cannot load the project,
code behind files or aspx forms from the server into visual studio on my
client.
This is for asp.net work

Please help!!!!!!!!!
Thanks,