console and dojo not defined

boanerges

First- I'm not a programmer so I will do my best to answer any
questions you ask me.

Using Firefox Error console I've listed the errors when I try to
upload an image to a site's application. This sequence works fine in
IE7 so I take that to mean I have all the necessary plugins, updated
to Java 6 to be able to use either browser.

Error: console is not defined
Source File: http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/js/dojo_rebirth/dojo.js
Line: 12046

Error: console is not defined
Source File: http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/js/dojo_rebirth/dojo.js
Line: 12046

Error: dojo is not defined
Source File: http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/js/dojo_rebirth/dojo.js
Line: 2949

Error: dojo is not defined
Source File: http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/js/dojo_rebirth/dojo.js
Line: 2949

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Joshua Cranmer

boanerges said:
First- I'm not a programmer so I will do my best to answer any
questions you ask me.

Question: Is Java the same as Javascript?
Answer: No.

Please use comp.lang.javascript for javascript questions; leave
comp.lang.java.* for java.

(Remainder of post copied verbatim for the folks at c.l.js)