console stream

Grzes

How can I get a console stream from another console program?

I.e. I have a compiled program *.exe (console application) nd I have to
build a windows application.

Please, help.

If You know some www links for informations.

Grzes

Thomas Matthews

Grzes said:
How can I get a console stream from another console program?

I.e. I have a compiled program *.exe (console application) nd I have to
build a windows application.

Please, help.

If You know some www links for informations.

Grzes

This is an operating systems issue.
Many operating systems have the ability to "pipe" the
output of one program into the input of another.

Some operating systems also support "sockets".

Some operating systems support shared memory or files.

Ask in a newsgroup about your operating system or
platform. See the FAQ and welcome.txt below.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt