constructor will not load

Irlan agous

Hello, i dont understand why i get the cant resolve symbol error.

I want to start an RMI server here.

import java.rmi.*;
import java.rmi.server.*;

public class PatientServer
{

public static void main(String[] args)
{
try
{
if (System.getSecurityManager() == null)
{
System.setSecurityManager ( new RMISecurityManager());
}
Patient p = new Patient(); //////// the constructor
System.out.println("Binding...");

Naming.bind("PatientServer", s);
System.out.println("PatientServer is ready...");

}
catch (Exception e)
{
e.printStackTrace();

Now i have a Patient Class where the constructor exists public Patient(int
patientNummer). So i dont understand why it will not initialize the
constructor. I get this error always: symbol : constructor Patient ()
location: class sapa.Patient
sapa.Patient p = new Patient();

Can somebody help me please. Even i want to send the code, and you can take
a look, also for payment if neccesary, becouse i cant get it to work and i
want to learn it so badly,

Thanks in advance

Irlan

Stefan Schulz

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 09:26:29 +0200, Irlan agous wrote:

Patient(int patientNummer).
sapa.Patient p = new Patient();
^^^^^^^^^

You said it yourself. You need to specify the patient number. Or should
the compiler just guess?