    a dotnet environment like asp.net?

    Thx in advance,

    Paul

    Paul Hermans, Jun 10, 2004

  2. If it's a web service than it doesn't matter what language or platform it is
    running on. Just create the wsdl th normal way and connect to the service
    with whatever application you're developing... If you're using VS.NET
    (2002/2003) you don't have to do anything else, just Add a Web reference to
    the web service and studio will create everything you need.

    --
    RobertK
    { Clever? No just smart. }

    "Paul Hermans" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Are there code samples, technical information to consume a php webservice

    in

    Robert Koritnik, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Paul Hermans

    Paul Hermans Guest

    Robert,

    That's just what I did.

    I tried to add the webservice as a web reference in vs.net 2003 and received
    the following error:

    <?xml version="1.0" ?>

    - <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
    xmlns:si="http://soapinterop.org/xsd">

    - <SOAP-ENV:Body>

    - <SOAP-ENV:Fault>

    <faultcode>Server</faultcode>

    <faultactor>method '' not defined in service ''</faultactor>

    <faultstring />

    - <detail>

    <soapVal xsi:type="xsd:string" />

    </detail>

    </SOAP-ENV:Fault>

    </SOAP-ENV:Body>

    </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

    - <!--

    soap_server: entering parseRequest() on 14:00 2004-06-10

    soap_server: method name:

    soap_server: method '' not found!

    soap_server: parser debug:

    soap_parser: xml was empty, didn't parse!

    soap_server: server sending...

    -->

    This is the link to the webservice:

    http://80.14.87.42/trackbyaccs/webservice/ServerSoapVersion3.php

    Name of the function to call = InsertIntoDataBase

    call('InsertIntoDataBase', $parametres);

    Any suggestions,

    Paul

    Paul Hermans, Jun 10, 2004