Consume php webservice in dotnet environment

Paul Hermans

Hello,

Are there code samples, technical information to consume a php webservice in
a dotnet environment like asp.net?

Thx in advance,

Paul

Robert Koritnik

If it's a web service than it doesn't matter what language or platform it is
running on. Just create the wsdl th normal way and connect to the service
with whatever application you're developing... If you're using VS.NET
(2002/2003) you don't have to do anything else, just Add a Web reference to
the web service and studio will create everything you need.

Paul Hermans

Robert,

That's just what I did.

I tried to add the webservice as a web reference in vs.net 2003 and received
the following error:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

- <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:si="http://soapinterop.org/xsd">

- <SOAP-ENV:Body>

- <SOAP-ENV:Fault>

<faultcode>Server</faultcode>

<faultactor>method '' not defined in service ''</faultactor>

<faultstring />

- <detail>

<soapVal xsi:type="xsd:string" />

</detail>

</SOAP-ENV:Fault>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

- <!--

soap_server: entering parseRequest() on 14:00 2004-06-10

soap_server: method name:

soap_server: method '' not found!

soap_server: parser debug:

soap_parser: xml was empty, didn't parse!

soap_server: server sending...

-->

This is the link to the webservice:

http://80.14.87.42/trackbyaccs/webservice/ServerSoapVersion3.php

Name of the function to call = InsertIntoDataBase

call('InsertIntoDataBase', $parametres);

Any suggestions,

Paul