    Thanks,
    Cliff.

    , Dec 7, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Does a contentEditable DIV have the notion of an internal document? I'm
    > trying to convert code that uses an IFrame.contentWindow.document to
    > use the "document" inside a contentEditable DIV but they don't seem to
    > be similar beasts. Eventually I want to add stylesheets to the
    > contentEditable DIV as well as event handling. I'm porting an IFrame
    > editor to a contentEditable DIV based editor.

    The div sits in a document and is then made editable. It does not
    contain a document of its own to which you could apply separate
    stylesheets. If you want to apply stylesheets then to the document the
    div sits in, perhaps using CSS classes to be only applied to that
    editable div.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/