    http://www.apress.com/promo/fractal/seesource.html

    Hmmmm... an irrational fear of snakes perhaps?
    , Oct 7, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > Notice anything strange here? The Python entry seems to have edged the PHP
    > entries, but is not declared the victor. Source is missing as well (the archive
    > is empty.)
    >
    > http://www.apress.com/promo/fractal/seesource.html
    >
    > Hmmmm... an irrational fear of snakes perhaps?

    Clearly Python is superior because it doesn't need any code at all to do
    fractals.

    Surely you can see that? :)

    I question the timings though, 2+ minutes to execute nothing doesn't
    seem very pythonesque.

    --
    Lasse Vågsæther Karlsen
    http://usinglvkblog.blogspot.com/
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lasse_V=E5gs=E6ther_Karlsen?=, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Will McGugan Guest

    wrote:
    > Notice anything strange here? The Python entry seems to have edged the PHP
    > entries, but is not declared the victor. Source is missing as well (the archive
    > is empty.)
    >
    > http://www.apress.com/promo/fractal/seesource.html
    >
    > Hmmmm... an irrational fear of snakes perhaps?

    Its not irrational if you are a gator!

    Will McGugan
    --
    http://www.willmcgugan.com
    "".join({'*':'@','^':'.'}.get(c,0) or chr(97+(ord(c)-84)%26) for c in
    Will McGugan, Oct 8, 2005

    Will McGugan wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Notice anything strange here? The Python entry seems to have edged the PHP
    > > entries, but is not declared the victor. Source is missing as well (the archive
    > > is empty.)
    > >
    > > http://www.apress.com/promo/fractal/seesource.html
    > >
    > > Hmmmm... an irrational fear of snakes perhaps?

    > Its not irrational if you are a gator!

    Furthermore, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't
    out
    to get you.

    > Will McGugan
    > --