Context Inversion Of Control & c++

Tanari

I'm interested in learning about using Context Inversion of Control in
c++, but all of the examples I can find use C# or Java. Can someone
direct me to an example of Context IoC written in C++? Thank-you.

Roland Pibinger

I'm interested in learning about using Context Inversion of Control in
c++, but all of the examples I can find use C# or Java. Can someone
direct me to an example of Context IoC written in C++? Thank-you.

The classic 'Dependency Inversion' article by Robert Martin can be
found at http://www.objectmentor.com/resources/articles/dip.pdf . You
will hardly find anything about 'Context Inversion of Control' in C++
though.

Best wishes,
Roland Pibinger

Roland Pibinger