Control event problems

Joe

I am developing a web based application. In this i have a textbox having some
codes in textchange event . And also a combo having codes in selectedindex
change event. I am developing the web application using asp.net and c#. After
enter some values in the text box if i click on the combo with out pressing
tab, my sreen is getting blank. after this i am not able acces any other
screens in this application. I have to close the ie window and reopen it. if
i press tab and then click on the combo this will not happen. what could be
the problem. And this is happening only when the system is fast. I host the
application in the sever and try to acces through the network then i found
that this is happening only in few mechines. Is ther any solution for this??