Control.PreRender

Adrijan Josic

Am I right to think that PreRender event on web controls
doesn't trigger if the control is invisible?

Teemu Keiski

Yeah, it goes pretty much like that. Internal recursive method of base
Control class does not call the actual OnPreRender method (which raises
corresponding event) when Control's Visible property is False.