Control to Image

ge0193387

I was wondering if there was a way to make a WebControl and turn it
into a bitmap similar to the DrawToBitmap that Windows.Forms.Controls
have. I could attempt to draw the control programatically but I don't
have very good graphical skills to begin with and it would take me
longer than have.

Thanks,
Christian

ge0193387

That will tell me how to get the bitmap onto the page which probably
would have been my next problem but I didn't see how I can turn my
Custom Control into a bitmap. To further clarify the control needs to
be there just not at all functional I thought it would be easier to
deal with a list of images that I don't care about rather than a huge
list of functional controls that don't need the functionality.

ge0193387

While this is not exactly what I needed to do to accomplish my task I
figured it would probably be easier than forcing myself to pick up a
huge amount of javascript when I don't feel I'm quite ready to learn
it yet.

I am dynamically creating a questionnaire from a database. Within
this database is data type, answers, and all the other good stuff that
goes along with it. I need an admin to be able to rearrange the
questions and drag and drop sounds like a very user friendly way to do
it. I found a way to drag drop controls but thats a lot of work only
due to the fact that I don't need the controls to function and I'm not
very keen on javascript yet so I had problems getting it to work.

Thats why I was looking for a nice drawtobitmap method because
dragging pictures is easy to deal with.