Controls container

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Matteo Migliore, Oct 18, 2004.

  1. Hi.

    I'm creating a .NET server component that inherit from Table (WebControls)
    class.

    It's a container that implement this html architecture schema:

    Table's cells clearly are added dynamically.
    The control will be like panel control.

    How can I implement drag and drop functionality ad design time,
    to insert controls in "HERE'S DYNAMIC CONTENTS"?

    I override render method and add cells into. (it is corrected?)
    I implement MyDesignerClass that inherits from ReadWriteControlDesigner.

    Which classes I need? Which interfaces?

    Thanks very much,
    Matteo Migliore.
    Matteo Migliore, Oct 18, 2004