converting a nested try/except statement into try/except/else

John Salerno

Simon said:
I'm sorry to hear that. I thought it was cleaner and more
understandable than that. May I indulge in explaining it a bit? I
can, perhaps, make it clearer.

Thanks for the explanation. I find that with a little concentration,
it's not that it's hard to follow the code, just that I feel like I will
need to 're-concentrate' each time I come back to it, because of the
different variables being used in different places.

But I like the idea of making the try/except do very little, if not just
one thing, so I'm going to keep studying it! :)