COOKIE CLICKER ALGORITHM

Joined
Nov 16, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I'm working in PyCharm, and I want to use data from the cookie clicker, enter it into my code, and update it live.

I am playing it on steam.
Does anyone know how to do this if so, it would be greatly appreciated?
Also if I'm being dumb and posting this in the wrong place or something like that I would really appreciate it if anybody could point me in the right direction.