Cookies

Guest

I have a Solution, in which i dont set the value of the cookies at any point.
but when the application runs, a cookie is automatically created and critical
information(username and password) is stored in it. I have tried searching
the whole application for the words "cookie", "httpcookie", i dont find any.
Can Any one suggest why i have this and how to solve it?

ThatsIT.net.au

Are you entering user name and password to enter your application?

if so using what authentication? windows? forms?

Guest

I do use a user name and password to enter your application.
i'm using windows authentication.

ThatsIT.net.au

Kumar.A.P.P said:
I do use a user name and password to enter your application.
i'm using windows authentication.

Using windwos authentication I cant see how it would end up in a cookie.
Maybe you have some sort of spyware