Cool system icons

Arun

Does anyone know of a site that has free cool high-color icons?

I have looked far and wide but to no avail.

I'm looking for something like the apple icons. Need the usual open new
close etc

Tony Morris

Arun said:
Does anyone know of a site that has free cool high-color icons?

I have looked far and wide but to no avail.

I'm looking for something like the apple icons. Need the usual open new
close etc

The "Java look and feel Graphics Repository" is conventional, not
necessarily designed to be "cool", but consistent.
Personally, I prefer consistency over coolness; you might choose otherwise.
http://java.sun.com/developer/techDocs/hi/repository/