    Screenshot: http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/digifami/products/rpgxp/capt01.gif
    English summary: http://zepy.imess.net/

    Lennon

    Lennon Day-Reynolds, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Lennon Day-Reynolds

    Tom Copeland Guest

    On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 14:58, Lennon Day-Reynolds wrote:
    > >From Slashdot:

    > "...Enterbrain's 'RPG Maker XP has been released [for Japanese PC
    > users]...You can directly program your own scripts..."
    >
    > Aside from being a cool application in general, it seems that one of
    > the major new features is the addition of the "Ruby Game Scripting
    > System," which embeds Ruby as a scripting langauge for in-game logic.
    >
    > I think I may just have to download the demo and see if my (admittedly
    > rusty) Japanese is enough to at least tinker.
    >
    > Product site: http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/digifami/products/rpgxp/
    > Screenshot: http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/digifami/products/rpgxp/capt01.gif
    > English summary: http://zepy.imess.net/

    Yup, two RMXP projects have sprung up on RubyForge already:

    http://rubyforge.org/projects/rmxp-rgss/
    http://rubyforge.org/projects/rmxp-multi/

    Good times...

    Tom

    Tom Copeland, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Lennon Day-Reynolds

    Olivier D. Guest

    Olivier D., Jul 28, 2004
  4. Asfand Yar Qazi, Jul 30, 2004
  5. Lennon Day-Reynolds

    Chris Dutton Guest

    Asfand Yar Qazi wrote:
    > Shame its Windows only though.

    Heh. I was thinking it's a shame the author used "return" so many times.

    Chris Dutton, Aug 1, 2004