COPY DATA FROM A BUFFER AND SEND TO SERIAL i/o

ashishbhattad

do anyone has a code or sample code which willl help to read a buffer
and send the data on the serial port and viceversa....tke the data from
the serial port and fill the buffer.

It will be very helpfull if anyone can help me or send me links related
to this topic.

Thanx,

Default User

do anyone has a code or sample code which willl help to read a buffer
and send the data on the serial port and viceversa....tke the data
from the serial port and fill the buffer.

It will be very helpfull if anyone can help me or send me links
related to this topic.

Accessing the serial port is an implemenation-specific task. You'll
need to find a group dedicated to your platform and ask there.
Solutions vary significantly

Brian