copy to clip board from pocket IE

pratik

Hi
Im trying to copy text into the clip board of the pocket pc 2002
using java scripts, this works on IE 5.5 on a desktop but not on the
pocket pc (pocket IE3.0). Can you tell me what is wrong with this
script? Is there any other way to do it?

Also is there a way to invoke a program from the pocket pc browser and
pass it parameters?

thanks in advance
Pratik

<script>
function getfile()
{
var Line =new String;
document.forms[0].T1.select();
document.execCommand("copy");

return false;
}
</script>

<form method="POST" action=writer.exe name="F1" onsubmit="return
getfile();">
Type something here
<input type="submit" value="Submit" name="B1"></p>
</form>