Copying the specified number of messages in Queues

Discussion in 'Java' started by VijayGoparaju, Sep 2, 2008.

  1. VijayGoparaju

    VijayGoparaju

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Hello All,

    I am searching for a specified message in the Queues in Mq-Series.Its just checking the First message it is not going to the next messages.I am using .NET for coding.
    I have accessed the queue with this:

    queue = queueManager.AccessQueue( txtSearchQueue.Text, MQC.MQOO_FAIL_IF_QUIESCING | MQC.MQOO_BROWSE );

    Searched the First message with this:
    queueGetMessageOptions.Options = MQC.MQGMO_BROWSE_FIRST;

    Searched the Next messages with this:
    queueGetMessageOptions.Options = MQC.MQGMO_BROWSE_NEXT;
    The cursor is struck at first messages its not moving to the next message.Please tell me how to move the cursor position to next record.
    Can any one help me where I did the wrong thing.
    Thanks In Advance,
    Vijay.G

    VijayGoparaju, Sep 2, 2008