    great.

    Thanks,

    Brian

    bspann, Nov 5, 2003

  2. bspann

    Jim Guest

    Did you create a Web User Control (.ascx)?

    companies footer. The
    >old footer was an include file that used div tags. In my

    control, my class
    >inherited from the base(HtmlTextWriterTag.Div). This

    works as long as I
    >manually place the tag on the ASP.NET page. I am not

    able to drag and drop
    >the control on the page. After I added the tag to the

    page, in design mode
    >the page I get an "Error Creating Control".
    >
    >Should I inherit from another control or tag? Some

    direction would be

    Jim, Nov 5, 2003

  3. bspann

    bspann Guest

    No, it is a Custom Control. Because Corporate Headers and Footers can span
    across multiple applications. So I don't use that approach.

    bspann, Nov 5, 2003