Could anyone point me to a good site for pearl compiler download

Discussion in 'Python' started by rich murphy, Aug 21, 2008.

  1. rich murphy

    rich murphy Guest

    Could anyone point me to a good site for pearl compiler download.
     
    rich murphy, Aug 21, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. En Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:01:16 -0300, rich murphy
    <> escribió:

    > Could anyone point me to a good site for pearl compiler download.


    Would be better to ask for it in a Perl group, don't you think?

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
     
    Gabriel Genellina, Aug 21, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. rich murphy

    Guest

    I think he wants to know where he can find good abalone.
     
    , Aug 21, 2008
    #3
  4. On Aug 21, 1:51 pm, "Gabriel Genellina" <>
    wrote:
    > En Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:01:16 -0300, rich murphy  
    > <> escribió:
    >
    > > Could anyone point me to a good site for pearl compiler download.

    >
    > Would be better to ask for it in a Perl group, don't you think?
    >
    > --
    > Gabriel Genellina


    Maybe he wants to know how a pearl is "compiled" from a clam! I would
    read the dubious Wikipedia article:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl

    Mike
     
    Mike Driscoll, Aug 21, 2008
    #4
  5. On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 12:19 PM, Mike Driscoll <> wrote:
    > On Aug 21, 1:51 pm, "Gabriel Genellina" <>
    > wrote:
    >> En Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:01:16 -0300, rich murphy
    >> <> escribió:
    >>
    >> > Could anyone point me to a good site for pearl compiler download.

    >>
    >> Would be better to ask for it in a Perl group, don't you think?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Gabriel Genellina

    >
    > Maybe he wants to know how a pearl is "compiled" from a clam! I would
    > read the dubious Wikipedia article:
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl
    >
    > Mike
    > --
    > http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list
    >


    Maybe he meant Pearl Jam compilation download.

    --
    Stand Fast,
    tjg. [Timothy Grant]
     
    Timothy Grant, Aug 21, 2008
    #5
  6. rich murphy

    John Machin Guest

    On Aug 22, 5:01 am, wrote:
    > I think he wants to know where he can find good abalone.


    Which he may have confused with baloney.
     
    John Machin, Aug 21, 2008
    #6
  7. Fredrik Lundh, Aug 22, 2008
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,110
  2. Mark Dickinson
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    1,489
    Mark Dickinson
    May 29, 2010
  3. kenny
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    241
    kenny
    Dec 5, 2010
  4. Hemant

    .net WS &j2ee,php, pearl client

    Hemant, Dec 19, 2003, in forum: ASP .Net Web Services
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    131
    Paolo Pialorsi [DevLeap]
    Dec 26, 2003
  5. Saraswati lakki
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,428
    Saraswati lakki
    Jan 6, 2012
Loading...

Share This Page