Counting the number of hits of a field-any actionlisteners available??

Discussion in 'Java' started by Sumon.Mukherjee@gmail.com, Mar 6, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi All,

    I am writing a simple jsp code.I have a tag lib called MyTag which has
    a tag called MyControl.

    The MyControl tag has diferent attributes.One of them defines the type
    of Control.In this case it is "dropdown".

    Now I want to have some kind of "hit counter" mechanism which will
    check whether any value is selected from the drop-down or not.

    If none of the drop-downs are selected it will throw an error saying
    "Please select atleast one drop-down"

    Any help will be appreciated!!!

    This is the code ---
    <%@ taglib uri="MyTag.tld" prefix="mytag" %>