Crash on

John Pye

Hi all

I have a unittest test suite that's testing a fairly large SWIG-wrapped
application via Python. All my tests are passing at the moment, but
when Python exits, I get the following (shown below).

Could anyone please help me to understand what precisely this message
means (other than that obviously I have made a mistake with object
ownership or INCREF or DECREF somewhere), and what the best way of
tracking down the source of the problem might be?

Cheers
JP

Ran 63 tests in 3.269s

OK
python: Modules/gcmodule.c:275: visit_decref: Assertion `gc->gc.gc_refs
!= 0' failed.
process killed by signal 6
program finished with exit code -1