crash-safe, replicating caching system

Timo Nentwig

Hi!

I'm looking for a caching system which does fit some special requirements
besides performance, reliability and so on:

1) crash-safe (kill -9), i.e. must not corrupt the cache
2) support for auto replication across multiple (remote) server
3) clusterable
4) eventually JDK 1.3

I plan to have a look at EHCache and JBossCache but would like to ask here
before doing so.

Thanks a lot!
Timo