Crazy idea?

DL

Is there a way to trigger/minik the screen capture combo of "Ctrl +
Alt + Print Scrn" keys with a javascript call something and export the
result to an image file?

Ry Nohryb

Is there a way to trigger/minik the screen capture combo of "Ctrl +
Alt + Print Scrn" keys with a javascript call something and export the
result to an image file?

Yes, there's a way.

Ry Nohryb

How?  Jorge.

Attach a protocol to the app that captures your screen to a file.
Launch it with <a href="yourProtocol:whatever">TAKE A PHOTO OF THE
SCREEN</a>.

SAM

Le 5/3/10 2:18 PM, Ry Nohryb a écrit :
Attach a protocol to the app that captures your screen to a file.
Launch it with <a href="yourProtocol:whatever">TAKE A PHOTO OF THE
SCREEN</a>.

How do I do that with Mac OS X ?

(by curiousity)

Ry Nohryb

No idea... :) I'll look into it.

The app we'd need to launch is screencapture: type man screencapture
in the terminal, then screencapture /path/where/to/save/the/image.