CrazyHTTPd - HTTP Daemon in Python

cdorm245

This is a small little Project that I have started. Its a light little Web Server (HTTPd) coded in python. Requirements: Python 2.7 =< And Linux / BSD. I believe this could work in a CLI Emulator in windows too.
Welcome to check out the website powered by CrazyHTTPd: http://web.crazycoder.me:14081/index.html

Please Email me with any bugs, errors, and/or comments about my little project: (e-mail address removed)

Mark Lawrence

This is a small little Project that I have started. Its a light little Web Server (HTTPd) coded in python. Requirements: Python 2.7 =< And Linux / BSD. I believe this could work in a CLI Emulator in windows too.
Welcome to check out the website powered by CrazyHTTPd: http://web.crazycoder.me:14081/index.html

Please Email me with any bugs, errors, and/or comments about my little project: (e-mail address removed)

IMHO writing a project right now that is limited to Python 2 is about as
much use as a chocolate teapot.

cdorm245

Your code isn't threaded. I suggest you consider[1] and take that road! ;) Good luck!

[1] http://bulk.fefe.de/scalable-networking.pdf

To: (e-mail address removed)
From: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Re: CrazyHTTPd - HTTP Daemon in Python
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 05:06:50 +0100

--
If you're using GoogleCrap™ please read this
http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython.

Mark Lawrence

Thanks, I plan on doing this. Then CrazyHTTPd will support bigger file downloading and multiple network connections at once. Thanks Again!

Fábio Santos

Web Server (HTTPd) coded in python. Requirements: Python 2.7 =< And Linux/
BSD. I believe this could work in a CLI Emulator in windows too.
IMHO writing a project right now that is limited to Python 2 is about as
much use as a chocolate teapot.
Agreed. And you should work on WSGI support too.