Create a react project in typescript

Joined
Nov 28, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I don't know if its the best subforum for that.
but, I have tried to create a new empty project in react for learn..

but what ever I try I got an error..

for example I try this guid : https://builtin.com/software-engineering-perspectives/create-react-app-typescript

And on the next command line I got the errors :

Module not found: Error: Can't resolve './App' in 'C:\Users\hed\Desktop\reactTest2\my-app2\src'
ERROR in ./src/index.tsx 7:0-24
Module not found: Error: Can't resolve './App' in 'C:\Users\hed\Desktop\reactTest2\my-app2\src'

ERROR in ./src/index.tsx 8:0-48
Module not found: Error: Can't resolve './reportWebVitals' in 'C:\Users\hed\Desktop\reactTest2\my-app2\src'

webpack compiled with 2 errors

but my folder look like that : https://prnt.sc/VoTi9geP3JaT

I have no idea what to do...