create foldertree from list of full paths, how?

Bart Plessers \(artabel\)

Hello

From a dbase, I extract folder information with an ASP script.
The records contain the full path of every folder like:

folder\presentatie\project1
folder\details\project2
folder\details\project3
folder\details\project3\sub1
folder\details\project3\sub2
etc...

Now I want my APS page to convert this information in a "foldertree" like

folder
-presentatie
--project1
-details
--project1
--project3
---sub1
---sub2
etc...

Can this easily be done?
Has anybody good links? Is there already a script out there (or similar)
that can do the job?

tia

bartp