create image again.

Discussion in 'Java' started by Boki, Jun 26, 2007.

  1. Boki

    Boki Guest

    Hi All,

    Creating image issue again, it must be a path issue, however, I still
    no idea how to point out here.

    I am using netbeans 5, this project imported from the WTK 2.5. Thanks!

    try
    {
    GUI.imgBackground = Image.createImage("/hello/logo.jpg");
    }
    catch (Exception e)
    {
    setBackground=false;
    }

    Why we always wasting a lot of time to deal with which grammar is
    correct for java not the material design issue we really need to deal
    with urgently....

    Best regards,
    Boki.

    Boki, Jun 26, 2007

  2. Boki

    Michael Jung Guest

    Boki <> writes:
    > Creating image issue again, it must be a path issue, however, I still
    > no idea how to point out here.
    > I am using netbeans 5, this project imported from the WTK 2.5. Thanks!

    I don't know about netbeans, but...

    > try
    > {
    > GUI.imgBackground = Image.createImage("/hello/logo.jpg");
    > }
    > catch (Exception e)
    > {
    > setBackground=false;
    > }

    Why don't you print the exception (e.g. e.printStackTrace()) in the catch
    block to see what is going on? In this case I suspect that you do not have
    top-level directory called "hello".

    Michael

    Michael Jung, Jun 26, 2007