    --
    Thanks
    Allen

    Allen, Sep 29, 2009

  2. Allen

    Patrice Guest

    A bit unclear...

    It looks like you are looking for a data structure, such as
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/6sh2ey19.aspx that allows to store a
    list of objects. Also depending on what the application does, you won't
    necessarily have an object for each user. Sometimes you just have in memory
    those objects the user currently deals with and they are retrieved/stored as
    needed from a database...

    --
    Patrice

    discussion : ...