Creating a link menu

Jeremy Brown

I want to create a links menu at the bottom of my web site. My current
solution is a table with links on the bottom of each individual page of the
site, and if I want to update the data I have to edit every single page
(almost 50 at this count). Is there any way to make it so I can just edit
one item and have all the pages reflect the change? I am using a basic CSS
that is only handling styles and the site is frames based (I want to get
away from the frames, but am having a hard type with CSS based layout).

CSS:
http://jerem43.home.att.net/saab.css

Main page:
http://jerem43.home.att.net/

main page frame:
http://jerem43.home.att.net/home-pane.com

Thanks all,
Jeremy

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jeremy Brown" <[email protected]>
writing in

http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another