Creating a link menu

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jeremy Brown, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. Jeremy Brown

    Jeremy Brown Guest

    I want to create a links menu at the bottom of my web site. My current
    solution is a table with links on the bottom of each individual page of the
    site, and if I want to update the data I have to edit every single page
    (almost 50 at this count). Is there any way to make it so I can just edit
    one item and have all the pages reflect the change? I am using a basic CSS
    that is only handling styles and the site is frames based (I want to get
    away from the frames, but am having a hard type with CSS based layout).

    CSS:
    http://jerem43.home.att.net/saab.css

    Main page:
    http://jerem43.home.att.net/

    main page frame:
    http://jerem43.home.att.net/home-pane.com

    Thanks all,
    Jeremy

    Jeremy Brown, Mar 17, 2006

  2. Jeremy Brown wrote:

    > I want to create a links menu at the bottom of my web site. My current
    > solution is a table with links on the bottom of each individual page of
    > the site, and if I want to update the data I have to edit every single
    > page (almost 50 at this count). Is there any way to make it so I can just
    > edit one item and have all the pages reflect the change?

    http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Mar 18, 2006

  3. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jeremy Brown" <>
    writing in

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info