    and No instead of normal confirm?

    Regards
    John.
    John, Jul 19, 2003

  2. The Javascript function is alert with some special parameters:

    http://www.planetpdf.com/mainpage.asp?WebPageID=318

    --
    Craig Deelsnyder
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    Craig Deelsnyder [MVP], Jul 19, 2003

  3. OK, major braincramp on that one....I knew there was a way, did a quick
    search, bam, my last answer...didn't apply whatsoever....

    sorry bout that: try confirm:

    http://javascript.internet.com/messages/yes-or-no-confirm.html

    --
    Craig Deelsnyder
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    Craig Deelsnyder [MVP], Jul 19, 2003
  4. Hi

    No but you can create your own using showModalDialog for example
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...r/dhtml/reference/methods/showmodaldialog.asp

    --
    Best Regards
    Vidar Petursson

    Vidar Petursson, Jul 19, 2003
  5. John

    clintonG Guest

    All of which have become virtually useless as they are trapped
    and blocked by the PopUp blockers.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET

    LaGarde StoreFront 5 Affiliate: e-Commerce Software Development
    SEE: http://www.storefront.net/default.asp?REFERER=-201499070

    clintonG, Jul 19, 2003
  6. mine doesn't do that....why would a popup blocker get involved with that
    javascript? It's an 'alert' box, not a separate window.....even though
    some sites love to also use alerts to advertise...

    not to say blockers don't do this, I just didn't know they got that
    'intrusive' (in my opinion).....

    Craig Deelsnyder [MVP], Jul 19, 2003
  7. John

    JohnPantoo

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Re: Message Box in Javascript

    :yell:Hello Everyone,
    n Java Script there are two types of message box for displaying information. One is known as “alert” and another one is known as “confirm”. If you want to display an alert or warning regarding programs then we use alert () method for displaying message box and if we want to take some confirmation from user then we use confirm () method for displaying message box........... for more details please check out the following links........................
    http://mindstick.com/Articles/58db4...d03c/?Displaying a message box in java script

    Thanks a lot!!!!!!
    JohnPantoo, Sep 23, 2011