creating and formatting text file

Tom

I have about 30 labels and textboxes on my web form and the user can input
data into the text boxes. Then they click a button and a text file needs to
be created. I can create the text file but how can I format the file as
such?

web form looks like this:

label textbox textbox label
label textbox textbox label
label textbox textbox label
label textbox textbox label
... and goes for about 20-30 rows

I need the the text File to be this same format:
label textbox textbox label
label textbox textbox label
label textbox textbox label
label textbox textbox label
. . . until the end of the file.

how can I get this format in mytext file?