Creating array of data types

Richard

Richard Heathfield said:
Richard said:

Actually, I don't do that. For one thing, I can't twist my arm around
that far. There are plenty of C threads to which you could contribute
positively if you chose.

No, I generally don't bother to answer a question that has already been
answered, and I'm not interested in tallies. In fact, since I modded
down gmail users by default because of the recent heavy influx of
abusive posts originating from gmail accounts, I am answering fewer and
fewer OP questions here in the first place.

I see that you continue to misunderstand this group.

No. I do understand this group. The fact that I think you're overly
obsessed with your own cleverness is neither here nor there. It is,
after all, off topic ....