Creating DLL files

HP

Hi,

I'm programming ASP .NET using JScript, (I'm not using Visual Studio .Net),
how can I create DLL files and use them in my website instead of source
codes?

Thanks a lot.

Tampa.NET Koder

You must have the jscript.net compiler installed on your machine. The .net
framework comes with the vb.net and C# compiler by default. Once you have
the compiler you need, then you can create your .dll from compiling your
source code from the command line.