creating dynamic transparent image

Jeff

Hey

ASP.NET 2.0

I'm wondering if it's possible to create dynamic transparent images in
asp.net 2.0?

This is some code (see below) from my web project. In this code below I
create a Graphics object and fill it with a background color. But I want to
change this so this Graphics object gets transparent...

Bitmap bitmap = new Bitmap(120, 30);
Graphics graphics = Graphics.FromImage(bitmap);
graphics.SmoothingMode = SmoothingMode.AntiAlias;
graphics.Clear(Color.FromArgb(255, 247, 246, 243));

Any ideas on how to create a transparent Graphics object (the background is
transparent) is very welcome!

Jeff

Eliyahu Goldin

I guess the best advice you can get from this newsgroup is to re-post your
question to
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing