Creating webcontrols on the fly

Fabiano

Please,

I need to create an webpage that when user clicks on ADD button it's create
a new line with dropdownlist, textboxes and on.
with ASP and HTML i use DHTML to create another controls. Now with ASP.NET
and C# how can i do this. May i use DHTML or can i do this on my codebehind?

Tks in adv.

Fabiano

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

codebehind will work
dropdownlist d = new dropdownlist();
Form1.controls.add(d);

roughly

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

Fabiano said:
I need to create an webpage that when user clicks on ADD button it's create
a new line with dropdownlist, textboxes and on.
with ASP and HTML i use DHTML to create another controls. Now with ASP.NET
and C# how can i do this. May i use DHTML or can i do this on my codebehind?

Fabiano, check out:

Dynamic Controls in ASP.NET

And:

Working with Dynamically Created Controls

Happy Programming!

--

Scott Mitchell
(e-mail address removed)