    I have a problem I'm not so good at grids actually it's one of my first
    time to use asp.net and I have to create a datagrid and supposed to
    view all names at the front.
    rcoco, Dec 4, 2006

  2. rcoco

    Mark Rae Guest

    "rcoco" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    >I have a problem I'm not so good at grids actually it's one of my first
    > time to use asp.net and I have to create a datagrid

    Presumably you have to create a DataGrid because you're still using ASP.NET
    v1.1? If you're using ASP.NET v2, you should be using GridView instead.
    There are hundreds of examples of both on the web - do a Google search.

    > and supposed to view all names at the front.

    I realise that English isn't your native language, but what does that
    actually mean...?
    Mark Rae, Dec 4, 2006