Cross Session Error? Session state and kernel-mode output caching don't mix

jason

hi experts,

support.microsoft.com/kb/917072 and
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/06/07/WebAppFollies/

As pointed out in these articles, users might get session variables belong
to other user ?
So ....Session state and kernel-mode output caching don't mix.

Has this bug been fixed?

Q1. Does this means that I can't use cookie to maintain session states, if I
use page output cache?

Q2. Method 1: Disable kernel mode caching ....

"You'll still get the benefit of output caching, but because
kernel-mode output caching is substantially faster than ordinary
output caching, the caching won't be as effective .."

Should or Should I not use output caching???

Q3. Does this applies to Partial-Page Output Caching as well?