Crystal Report: Logon failed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ben, May 3, 2005.

  1. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Hi

    We have been developing an intranet using VB .NET displaying crystal
    reports.

    We repeatedly receive the error below on both the development machine and
    the deployment server:

    I have read the information on many sites and followed instructions with no
    luck, any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks

    Logon failed.

    Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LogOnException:
    Logon failed.

    Source Error:

    Stack Trace:

    [LogOnException: Logon failed.]
    .I(String , EngineExceptionErrorID )
    .D(Int16 , Int32 )
    .C(Int16 )
    CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.GetPage(PageRequestContext
    reqContext)
    CrystalDecisions.ReportSource.LocalReportSourceBase.GetPage(PageRequestContext
    pageReqContext)
    CrystalDecisions.Web.ReportAgent.u(Boolean n)
    CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()
    Ben, May 3, 2005