    my Datagrid styles are lost and everything is blue.
    Is there a way to maintain my Datagrid formatting without
    having to resort to setting my TD's manually?

    Sink, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Sink

    MSFT Guest

    Hi Gary,

    Instead of setting CSS style for all <TD> tags on a form, you may define
    different CSS class like:

    .MyTD
    {
    color: red;
    }
    .DataGridTD
    {
    color: blue;
    }

    And then, implement these classes to different controls on your web form.

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    MSFT, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Sink

    Sink Guest

    Hi,
    Thanks for the response. I tried this but it I can't seem
    to get NN to accept the class. AM I doinf something wrong?
    I used the class property of the <TD> and set to the
    ElementID and IE is happy, but NN ignores.
    Regards
    G.,

    and confers no

    Sink, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Sink

    MSFT Guest

    Hi gary,

    NN supports the CSS class. ( By the way, it is Case Sensitivity). You may
    refer to following web site for more information on CSS in NN:

    http://devedge.netscape.com/central/css/

    MSFT, Dec 8, 2003