CSS bgcolor

Blindsya

Is it possible to define the background colour of your site in a CSS file?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Chris Morris

nice.guy.nige said:
body {
background-color: #FFFFFF;
}

Also good practice to set a text colour with it:
color: #000000;

Try reversing the default colours in your browser to white text, black
background for an example of why.

nice.guy.nige

Also good practice to set a text colour with it:
color: #000000;

I should have mentioned that really, but just wanted to get a quick and
short answer out to the guy. He would have found out soon enough when he
went to validate the CSS at the W3 site ;-)

Cheers,
Nige

ps. Sorry about inadvertantly going to mail on this one!
--
Nigel Moss.

Email address is not valid. (e-mail address removed). Take the dog out!
"How strange the change from major to minor..."