CSS Constant

Chris Leonard

Anyone know if it's possible to use a constant within your style sheet ?

For example.

I am making use of a few items which I want to have the same background
color or start at the same point from the left margin. It would be useful to
define these values at the top of the sheet and refer to the constant name
below.

var MyBGCol: #FFFFFF;

body
{
background-color MyBGCol;
}

li
{
background-color MyBGCol;
}

Is it possible ?

TIA

Chris

brucie

Anyone know if it's possible to use a constant within your style sheet ?

use your favorite scripting language to stick the variable in at the
appropriate places. send file as text/css or just group all elements
in your css that share common css properties.

p,#blah,.blah{color:red;}