CSS examples

Barry

Are there any good examples of CSS style sheets to be used with ASP.NET
(Visual Studio 2003) on the internet.

Note: i have seen the w3school examples, not intrested in them

TIA
Barry

Rob MacFadyen

Have you seen:
http://www.csszengarden.com/

It really shows what you can do with CSS.

But... perhaps you could be more specific with your question? Stylesheets
are generally independant of the language used to implement the web page
generation (eg. doesn't really matter if the webpage is generated by PHP or
ASP.NET).

Regards,

Rob MacFadyen

Barry

Thank all you guys for the quick replies, this message is a reply
specifically to Rob.

the examples i have seen are like this on w3schools

a:link{font-weight: 900;}

i would like something which is show on ASP.NET

..Content
{
font- ?????
font-decoration: ???
..Content .HyperLink A:hover
{
font-weight: 900;
}

this is something i have written (copied) from some example

Rob MacFadyen

Barry,

Still not sure where you're going with this.

The typical font attributes (with example values):
font-family: Verdana;
font-size: 8pt;
font-weight: normal;
color: #003399;

font-weight is typically normal, lighter, bold, bolder or
100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900 or inherit

I'd have to lookup on in msdn exactly where all these values are in relation
to each other... I've stuck with normal and bold... not too fancy :)

text-decoration controls how hyperlinks apprear, text-decoration:underline
is the default, and text-decoration:none is common for removing the
underlining. It's possible text-decoration applies elsewhere... I've only
used it for links... for certainity check msdn or other refrence material.

Is that sort of what you're looking for?

Regards,

Rob MacFadyen