    / v \ http://www.linux-sxs.org
    /( _ )\ Linux 2.4.22-xfs
    ^ ^ 2:04pm up 19:10 1 user 1.00 1.00

    toylet, Mar 5, 2004

  2. toylet wrote:

    > Can IE support this sequence of CSS which produced a nice mouseover menu
    > on mozilla?
    >
    > #topmnu:hover > ul {display:block}

    If it's an <a> element, then it may. Otherwise no.

    For nice menus, see http://devedge.netscape.com/.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Mar 5, 2004

  3. toylet

    Vladdy Guest

    toylet wrote:

    > Can IE support this sequence of CSS which produced a nice mouseover menu
    > on mozilla?
    >
    > #topmnu:hover > ul {display:block}
    > #topmnu ul {
    > list-style:none;
    > display:none;
    > position:absolute;
    > }
    > #topmnu li {
    > position:relative;
    > }

    You can use a very simple behaviour to ammend the IE stupidity:
    http://www.vladdy.net/Demos/IEPseudoClassesFix.html
    Then you can use it to make a pure CSS navigation:
    http://www.vladdy.net/Demos/CSSNav.html

    --
    Vladdy
    http://www.klproductions.com