    T.

    PS before anyone starts saying it doesn't look like much, this is only a
    framework - the outlines are there to show where the divs are.
    Tamlyn Rhodes, Feb 25, 2004

  2. Tamlyn Rhodes

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:36:20 +0000, Tamlyn Rhodes
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > I'm trying to get the copyright text to line up below all the other 3
    > divs

    Try adding clear: both; to your #footer rule.

    HTH

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Feb 25, 2004

  3. Mark Parnell wrote:
    >>I'm trying to get the copyright text to line up below all the other 3
    >>divs

    > Try adding clear: both; to your #footer rule.

    duh, of course! thanks.

    T.
    Tamlyn Rhodes, Feb 26, 2004
  4. Tamlyn Rhodes

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:27:23 +0000, Tamlyn Rhodes
    <> wrote:

    >> Try adding clear: both; to your #footer rule.

    >duh, of course! thanks.

    Reserve the "Duh!" for when you've spent ages trying to debug a rule
    with "clear: all; " and you can't see why it isn't working.

    DAMHIKT.....
    Andy Dingley, Feb 26, 2004