CSS Menu - problem in IE

Robert Frost-Bridges

I wonder if someone could have a look at a menu for me.

http://www.brightonfixedodds.net/test/menutest.html

Looking at it in IE6 certain menu items don't seem to render as intended
until they have been hovered on the first time. This happens on each
refresh of the page. It appears to be the items where margin-left is set to
greater then 50%.

Could anyone suggest any tweaks, to the css perhaps, that I am missing.

regards,

Robert Frost-Bridges

kchayka said:
IE has a number of such bugs, many of which are described in detail,
along with work-arounds, at:
<URL:http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer.html>

Thanks kchayka, I do know this site but hadn't got to this page before.
After reading and playing around with a few bits it seems to have been
righted. I think it may well have been substituting %'s for em's for the
margin values in the end.

regards,